Total Nigeria Jobs Trainee Programme 2013
Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG)is a leading Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company and a subsidiary of the Total Group. The company is in a growth phase, and as part of its expansion activities, welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for its Oil & Gas Production Operations Training Scheme facilitated by a Training Company.
During the training programme participants will be on a Training Contract and on successful completion of the training programme would be considered for the usual recruitment process leading to employment in TEPNG.
Total E & P is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trainee Production Operators
Ref No: 10050514
Location: Any City, NG
- Training Scheme facilitated by a Training Company. During the training programme participants will be on a Training Contract and on successful completion of the training programme would be considered for the usual recruitment process leading to employment in TEPNG.
- OND or its equivalent in any Engineering Discipline.
- Must have graduated not before 2010.
- No work experience is required.
- Good aptitude and fast learning skills.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information and application forms which must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Surname, First name, Other names (where applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Contact Address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Contact Telephone Number(s)
- Functional Email address as ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Details of Tertiary Education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period
- Details of Secondary Education: institution, certificate, period
- Details of Primary Education: institution, certificate, period
- Indicate your Industrial Training experience, stating your employer, period, and duties
Tips on how to navigate the website:
1.) If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
2.) Click on “Vacancies” to open the search page.
3.) From the “Country” drop-down menu, select Nigeria , scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Search”.
This will display all the advertised vacancies in Total E & P Nigeria Limited.
4.) Click on the position you are interested in to view details of the job description. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply now” at the bottom of the page.
5.) It is compulsory to cut and paste your CV in the space provided in the application form.
Note: That TEPNG will not take responsibility for any job vacancies placed outside the TOTAL careers website, www.careers.total.com
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ONE FOR HND MINIMUM IN THE LINK BELOW