Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruits Account Services Officer
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day. We are recruiting for the position of: Job Title: Account Services Officer Job ID: 393559 Job Function: Risk Location: Nigeria – SCB Job Description
- To ensure daily review is carried out on Payroll Account
- To maximize the benefits of HUB/Spoke process.
- To ensure accounts are opened accurately and all request treated within TAT
Payroll Daily Account Review
- To undertake QA check on payroll accounts before accounts are opened.
- Ensure I communicate to the team deficiencies picked during review.
- To ensure accounts are tracked for any regulatory requirements.
- Ensure cascade of information on all exceptions are done daily on all accounts opened that require additional regulatory documentation.
- To ensure that daily update of metrics is captured on the account services tracker.
- Ensure to provide reference database the required data to update the system.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To undertake quality assurance check for payroll accounts sent to CB Operations.
- To ensure weekly submission of customer accounts opened to the Operational risk team.
- To ensure all search reports received are reviewed with information on Filenet to ascertain correctness.
- To authorize all restrictions placed on and removed from accounts.
- To send all search reports and additional regulatory documentation received to the Mandate room.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum Second Class Lower Division from a reputable university.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills will be an advantage.
Application Deadline 29th August, 2013 Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online Note: When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria – SCB and click Search, then click Account Services Officer