Reputable FMCG Company Nigerian Jobs for IT Systems Administrator
A key player in the FMCG industry is currently strengthening its team and looking for suitably qualified and result-oriented professional to take up the under-stated position urgently:
Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
Note: Candidates applying for the position are expected to be currently resident in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Possession of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT System administration/ maintenance in a corporate environment.
- Ability to work with little direction or supervision and Strong process focus.
- Age: Not more than 30 years.
- Data Backup and Information Security Methods and Management.
- Demonstrated success in working directly with Staffs, customers, vendors and cross-functional teams across multiple Locations. (i.e. Lagos and Ibadan)
- End User Applications (Microsoft Office Application, Corel Draw, Basic Knowledge of Application Troubleshooting)
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and general leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Experience in IT Procurement (i.e. Printer Ink, Software Purchase, Computer Parts & Accessories)
- Good working knowledge of web content management systems
- Knowledge of IT operations and support processes
- Practical knowledge and experience in implementing Network Topologies, Internet Protocols, DNS, Basic Router Configuration i.e. Cisco Linksys, Dlink, Draytek
- Significant expertise in Software Installation, Desktop & Laptop Diagnosis and Repair (i.e. Memories, Hard drives, LAN Cards)
- Subject matter expertise in IT Compliance and Access Management area
Salaries and benefits are attractive.
18th March 2013
Interested candidates should forward via e-mail their detailed CVs as an attachment (MS Word) indicating on the Subject, the advertised position to:email@example.com