Receptionist Job Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Ltd
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited- We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere. SENCE is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist
Reference Code: SE/02/RCP
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Send email and faxes.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Validate parking tickets.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years experience on the job.
- A minimum of HND/ B.Sc in any social science course.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Must be honest, trustworthy and respectful.
- Must demonstrate sound work ethics.
13th July, 2013
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online