Pact Nigeria Recruits Information Technology (IT) Officer
Pact Nigeria, located in Abuja, is the Nigerian Country office of Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA. Pact’s vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future. Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.” Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill position of:
Job Position: Information Technology (IT) Officer
- The IT Officer will perform maintenance and repair of Pact Nigeria computers and peripherals.
- The job holder will provide support with weekly back up of Staff work data.
- The jobholder will maintain office LAN and Internet & Printer Sharing.
- The jobholder will provide IT support for meetings and Workshops.
- The jobholder will provide relevant IT support to Program Staff responsible for production of Pact Nigeria monthly Newsletter and uploads Newsletter upon completion.
- The jobholder will provide support on design and update of Pact Nigeria Website.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in areas of information Technology management with a minimum of 1 year in an International NGO.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, information Technology or its equivalent.
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Relevant certifications and membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
8th July, 2013
Mode of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and CV/resumes to: email@example.com
- All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF.
- Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Salary attached to this position will be based on cognate experience.