Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Screening Exercise 2013 Ile Ife
The 2013 Post- UTME Screening Exercise of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife will take place on Saturday July 13, 2013 by 200pm in various centres at Ile-Ife. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, by 12. 00 noon.
- All candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as University of First Choice and /or Second Choice and who scored 200 and above in the last UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- Candidates are required to upload their digital passport photographs on-line.
11th July, 2013
How to Apply
To register, each candidate will require a scratch card available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only from any of the under Banks and location:
- Diamond Bank – Ile Ife
- Ecobank Plc – Ile –Ife, Osogbo, Ibadan, Lagos (Opebi & Allen Avenue)
- Finbank Plc – Ondo, Akure, Ado-Ekiti, Ifaki – Ekiti
- First Bank Plc – Ile Ife, Ibadan, Lagos (Ikeja)
- Mainstreet Bank (Nig.) Ltd – Ile Ife
- Olofin Microfinance Bank – Ile Ife
- Skye Bank – Ile Ife, Osogbo, Ibadan, Lagos(Allen Avenue)
- Uba Plc – Ile Ife, Ibadan
- Union Bank Plc – Ile Ife
- Wemabank Plc – O.A.U Ile Ife
- Zenith Bank – Ile Ife, Osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ilorin, Kaduna, Abuja, Lagos(Allen Avenue & Victoria Island)
Access to the University website for normal registration for the screening will remain open up till 12.00 midnight July 11, 2013