Nigeria Machine Tools Ltd Recruits Laboratory Technicians
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMTL) is the leading manufacturer of machine tools machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment. Nigerian Machine Tools Limited seeks to engage purpose driven and result oriented persons to fill the below vacant position and facilitate the Successful repositioning and expansion process in our Oshogbo plant
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- To carryout analysis on chemical, metal, sand and other spectrometric and micro graphic analyses.
- Evaluate raw material troubleshoot, sample and test products to determine chemical component and compatibility with quality standards
- Assist with final product batch and analysis
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline with 5 year cognate experience in a manufacturing concern.
- Candidate must be proficient in destructive test methods, hardness testing, metallographic testing, micrometers, and microscopes as well as have computer proficiency.
Deadline for Application
26th March, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only comprehensive e-copy of job active CVs in Microsoft word format to:email@example.com, Indicating the position and reference number on the TOP RIGHT corner of the e-CV’s
Only shortlisted candidates Will be contacted