Latest Nigerian Jobs at A Co-educational School Job
A well established co-educational school situated in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State requires the services of dedicated and experienced persons/companies to fill the following positions:
- A good Bachelors degree or HND in Secretarial Studies/ Administration/Management with at least 3 years cognate experience.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of MS WORD, POWERPOINT, EXCEL, ACCOUNTING Packages with good Interpersonal Skills.
2.) Front-desk Executives (Female)
- A good Honors degree in the ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES with 2yrs proven experience.
- Candidate must also possess excellent persuasive communication skills, good appearance and result oriented
- Candidates must possess a good Bachelors Degree or HND in Accounting, ACA, ACCA with 5 years cognate experience.
- Candidates must he highly proficient in the usage of Electronic Accounting Packages.
4.) Security Outfit
- Interested companies must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and the Nigeria Security Civil Defence Corps.
- Companies must submit their corporate profiles and evidence of valid registration.
5.) Office Assistant
- Candidates shall be holders of SSCE/ND Certificates, courteousness with good communication skills.
6.) Cleaning Outfit
- Interested organizations must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and relevant professional Associations.
Closing Date for Application
19th March, 2013
Interested candidates/companies should forward copies of their Curriculum Vitae/Company Profile, Application and credentials to: aasolicitors@ymaiI.com