Jobs in Nigeria at GE Africa Internship Program
Join GE and you’ll discover a career opportunity of incredible diversity – across disciplines and around the globe. No other company invests in the development, training and advancement of its employees the way we do, because we believe it is our innovative thinking that is our strength, and that strength is what enables GE to make a positive impact on tomorrow, today. From jet engines to power generation, financial services to water processing, and medical imaging to turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services. GE is imagination at work
GE is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: GE Africa Internship Program
Job No: 1559527
Location: Nairobi, Angola, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria,
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.GE Africa’s Internship Program (Pre-ECDP) is a newly created internship/co-op program designed to give college/university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Our internship program is open to college/university students of various disciplines including Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Service Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, and more.
As a valuable member of our team, GE Africa interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
GE is recruiting current high-potential college/university students to work in several countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Angola, South Africa, Zambia and Kenya.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Current college/university student in 3rd or 4th year
- Demonstrated team player
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
17th March, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
GE. – We’re a global infrastructure, finance and media company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. And we are taking the strengths that have made us an industry leader and putting them to work in service of a new era of global business, with a focus on the world and the people we share it with. Through initiatives like ecomagination and healthymagination, we are developing the next generation of products and services to improve the way we use resources, impact our communities and care for each other.