Graduate Job Vacancies in A Group of Companies (Accountants, Engineers, Others)
A Group of Companies based in Abuja seeks very agile, honest and technically sound persons to fill the below position of:
1.) Cost Accountants
- The Cost Accountant will assist towards the development of a structured cost management reporting system to ensure accurate costing information is readily available to Managers
- The knowledge gained from conducting analysis on costs and prices from suppliers will make the Cost Accountant a key contributor in the development of the Purchasing Department. This key role will undertake important analysis work including the effectiveness of the current distribution fleet and evaluating investment proposals The Cost Accountant will build strong relationships with Operations Managers as well as Suppliers and members of the Senior Management Team
- The role will involve being responsible for all costings of this niche manufacturing business, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Good communication negotiation and presentation skills are essential
- Ideal candidate should be professionally Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACMA) or equivalent
- Produce or Manufacturing
- Proven track record in Management & Cost Accounting, ideally within Fresh
- Salaries and benefits are negotiable and rank among the best in the Industry.
- Should have IFRS knowledge
- Should have minimum of 7 years experience
- Solid commercial and business awareness used to working in a fast moving environment.
- Strong analytical skills to undertake data manipulation/pivot tables/look ups
2.) Mechanical Engineers
- A minimum qualification of B.Eng/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in AC installation, plumbing installations, waste and sewer designs and construction
- Use of AutoCad software is an advantage
- NSE/COREN registration will be an added advantage.
3.) Logistic Manager and Stock – Keepers
- Inventory management, planning and control administration, management and control of warehouse daily supervision
- Effective coordination of receiving and supply chain management
- Liaison with other line managers to forestall stock out situations.
- Applicants should posses a Bsc or HND in Store Keeping/Management, Logistics Operations/Fleet Management, Purchasing and Supply or any other related discipline.
- Must have 5 years working experience in Stores Management.
- Membership of the Institute of Purchasing and supply would be added advantage.
4.) MIS Managers
- 3-4 years of experience in the relevant capacity
- Basic understanding of VOIP
- Certified for Microsoft Server platform (minimum MCITP or MCSE)
- Degree/HND in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans
- Good knowledge in Desktop Management and Windows Group Policy
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP, VLAN, WAN, VPN and network security
- Hands on with HP DL and Dell Power Edge servers
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL and Oracle administration
- Knowledge in Windows Server 2003,2008 and active directory
- Maintenance and administration of Cisco routers
- Operation of ERP packages is an advantage.
- Support, integrity, performance tuning and security of our production and test database
5.) Chief Security Officers
- Ex-service men from Military or Paramilitary outfits or persons trained in Security operations
- Requisite experience in similar jobs
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively is a must
- Minimum of ND or other related qualifications will be an added advantage.
Deadline for Application
26th March, 2013
Procedure for Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy to:
The Human Resource Manager