Engineering and Sciences Internship Program 2013 at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the Largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 175 years globally and 20 years in Nigeria.We are currently recruiting for:
Job Title: Engineering Internship Program
Procter & Gamble Nigeria Limited offers an exciting training opportunity for university under-graduates.
We offer under-graduates the opportunity to see what life after school really looks like. Not only will candidates learn, they will work side-by-side with full-time employees, solving the problems that currently face the company. We will provide all necessary guidance and coaching; however, we expect our interns to work effectively without supervision.
Business Contributions Will Include
- Developing and improving capability and systems at our manufacturing plant
- Supporting various electrical and mechanical initiatives
- Leading investigation of machine breakdowns and issues
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in training programs with full-time employees. They will be assigned coaches/buddies from the day of resumption to monitor their progress.
- Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Agricultural Engineers. We also have openings for Microbiologists and Biochemistry students in our laboratory.
- We will only accept candidates with high integrity and a passion for doing the right thing.
- All interns must be fluent in English (written and verbal).
Interested and qualified candidates should follow these steps to apply online:
1.) Click here to access the search page
2.) Choose Nigeria from the drop menu under Job Seeker
3.) Click Search button and wait for the page to open OR enter CEE00000766 at the Job Number Box
4.) Scroll towards the bottom of the page to view jobs opening