Ekiti State University Admission Diploma Law Programme for 2013/2014 Academic Session Ado-Ekiti.
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a two-year Part-Time Diploma in Law Programme.
- Four credit passes in the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE), Ordinary General Certificate Examination (GCE) or
- National Examination Council (NECO), at not more than one sitting. This must include English Language and Literature in English., OR
- Two passes at the Advanced General Certificate Examination (AGCE)
- A degree of the University or any other University approved by the Senate of the University.
- Mature applicants with lesser qualifications, but with at least five years of cognate experience as Court Clerks, Registrars, Litigation Clerks and Secretaries may be considered for admission.
All Applications must be completed and submitted to the Co-ordinator, Diploma in Law, Faculty of Law, Ekiti State University on or before 30th day of June, 2013.
How to Apply
Application should be made on the prescribed admission form available at the Faculty of Law, Diploma in Law Office, after the payment of the application fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) payable to:
A/C No. 0120867154
EKSU Branch. Ado-Ekiti