Chevron Jobs in Nigeria For Deepwater Drilling Engineer
Chevron Nigeria is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Nigeria Limited hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for employment.
Drilling and Completions at Chevron
- Housing is in a camp environment (Lekki). International Schools Grade 1 – 9. Malaria & other tropical diseases are prevalent – necessitating preventative treatment program. Medical facilities in camp sufficient for basic health and emergency care. Armed security escorts are generally required for travel in and through the urban centers at night.
- The D&C “Clear Leader” philosophy provides us with a passion for safety and environmental protection, leadership for the development of new and innovative drilling and completions technology, and a commitment to the education and development of our workforce.
- We hold strategic positions in some of the world’s largest and most productive oil and gas regions. The approximately 1,400 people in the Drilling & Completions (D&C) team work in some of the world’s most challenging technical and operating environments.
Job Title: Deepwater Drilling Engineer
Requisition Number: 081127909
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Steward deepwater drilling programs and procedures through all phases of the project.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of well-written, risk-assessed/mitigated detailed procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in deepwater, including injector (gas and water) and intelligent producer, well drilling projects and operations. Technically and operationally credible to influence engineers, superintendents, DSMs, asset team & service partners, as appropriate to achieve safe, regulatory-compliant, reliable, and efficient designs and operations.
- Proven Communication, Documentation & Mentoring Skills: Able to work well with all stakeholders and maintain clear communication channels. Provides technical guidance and mentoring to well completion, intervention, and workover engineers.
- Proven organizational skills: Responsible for preparing well completion, workover, and intervention project plans to achieve Clear Leader OE results. Able to manage and coordinate, with a dynamic rig schedule in a challenging remote location, ordering, delivery, and QA/QC of equipment and operational activities of many service partners in support of complex completion, workover and intervention operations.
Relocation Options: Relocation will be considered within Chevron parameters.
20th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online