Due to our recent business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organisation for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly professional organisation to maximise their potential. Alivia Nigeria is a customer focused branding and publishing company with a clear goal to create, design and publish innovative products that solve our customer unique needs.
Job Title: Intern
Number of Openings: Five (5).
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
The Job Responsibilities:
The intern will undergo an intensive training program that is tailored towards a specific role for a definite period. Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the company’s location.
The intern’s primary responsibility is to work with executive trainees to ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualification for the Job
- A strong desire to contribute positively to people’s lives.
- Candidate must be female.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Letter of recommendation for industrial attachment from intern’s school.
- Not older than 22 years as at 1st January 2013.
- Undergraduate (in any social science field) seeking industrial attachment.
March 20th 2013
Procedure for Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications MUST reach us on or before March 20th, 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.