Academic, Administrative and Non-Academic Staff Job Vacancies in An International School
A leading international secondary boarding school in Northern Nigeria, is looking to recruit trained teachers and administrative staff for 2013/2014 Academic Year.
1.) Administrative Staff
- Exam Officer (WAEC and NECO)
- Music Specialist
- System Engineer (ICT)
- Kitchen Manager
2.) Academic Staff
- All Sub
- Subject Teachers (JSS 1 – SSS 3)
- Curriculum and Assessment Coordinator (Acting/Former Vice Principal Academics to apply)
- Food and Nutrition Specialist
3.) Non-Academic Staff
- Head of Boarding Female (Former Vice Principal to apply)
- Head of Boarding Male (Former Vice Principal to apply)
- Boarding/Hostel Staff (Male and Female)
Academic Staff Requires:
- Experience in an international school or well established private Nigerian school.
- ICT knowledge is mandatory
- In addition to the above an educational degree (B. Ed/BSc. Ed/PGDE/NCE) is also required.
- Masters degree in education will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (second upper class preferably) in their chosen discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience, preferably in WAEC, NECO Or Cambridge.
Administrative Staff Requires:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 year of experience for the position applied.
18th march, 2013
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV, passport photograph and the contact details of two professional referees are required. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with further details. CV’s should be forwarded to this email:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Teachers with overseas experience especially in the UK or USA are encouraged to apply. All enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.